Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Marketing Question...

Options
  • 30-11-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have to do an marketing assignment on Supervalu and I have been asked what is the current market financial information of Supervalu... How do I go about answering this?..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Supervalue is a brand not a company, it's retail stores are mostly independent businesses. The brand is owned by Musgraves of Cork. Perhaps your task is to research your particular store/owner. Are you sure you are looking for financial information and not market share data?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

If you live in Dublin, go to the central library in the Ilac Center and they have a magizine called retail something. Its trade publication and gives market shares etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I have to do an marketing assignment on Supervalu and I have been asked what is the current market financial information of Supervalu... How do I go about answering this?..

What have you looked for so far, where have you looked?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Are you a college student or a school student. If your a college study you should have access to trade papers and case studies. Either way everyone has access to google scholar. Should find plenty of info there as a starting point at least.

Advertisement