Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps4 + ps3

Options
  • 30-11-2013 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

If I download fifa 14 on the ps4 can I download it again on my ps3? Or can it only go from ps3 to ps4??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No thats the PS4 version. If you want the PS3 version have to buy it separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

cloud493 wrote: »
    No thats the PS4 version. If you want the PS3 version have to buy it separately.

Cool thabks shoukd have just bought it on the ps3 and paid the extra tenner to upgrade and have it in both

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Once you upgrade you can't use it on the PS3 anymore. It's either one or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Once you upgrade you can't use it on the PS3 anymore. It's either one or the other.

I upgrded COD ghosts and i can play it on both

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

FixitFelix wrote: »
    I upgrded COD ghosts and i can play it on both

Really? My understanding was that after the upgrade the disc won't work in the PS3 again and will require a code to reactivate it for a fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

How do you upgrade? I have ghost on disk for the ps3 and gtav on hard drive can I move both over to my new ps4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

GTA V isnt playable on PS4.

Advertisement