Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 ps4... slightly dissapointed

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Does anybody know if there's on line 2v2 with randoms?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

King Krib wrote: »
    Does anybody know if there's on line 2v2 with randoms?

Yeah there is its called co-op seasons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

ASOT wrote: »
    Yeah there is its called co-op seasons!

Thanks for that, I might try give it a lash later so. The game feels more natural against actual people rather than AI I'd probably get my arse handed to me 1v1 online. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭sawfish

Anyone notice a lag sometimes when powering up the game at the choose your language section?

Also this commentary is funny : "fell to his feet just like a video game!"

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

v3ttel wrote: »
    "If you knew anything, you'd understand". Nice attitude. Of course anyone who doesn't agree with you is clueless. Not sure why people seem to try to justify their arguments with that type of absolute bollocks.

The reaction to FIFA has been quite good actually. Read back through the PS4 megathread, or take a look at the next gen FIFA thread on the Pro Evo & FIFA forum.

I much prefer it to the current gen version. The collisions and animations with Ignite, are far ahead of anything they'd done on current gen. The graphics are smoother, and the crowd and stadiums look excellent. There have ample gameplay videos popping up on YouTube over the last while. Those were the points they were selling the game on. That was the marketing strategy. They didn't sell it as revolutionary, but an evolution of an already success and good quality game.

Not sure what you were expecting, or why you bought it, if you didn't like the main selling points of the game.

The collisions are horrible i have got countless yellow cards against me from some of the others teams players running into my players and tripping over them I even had a few red cards from this, the EA servers are still **** and always disconnecting, sure the gfx are a little better than PS3 but i was expecting more they better really vamp up the graphics for FIFA15 cause the PS4 is a beast and is able for alot more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭jones

I like the new fifa graphics gameplay etc are good IMO but i hate the fact there is no tournament mode. I had 3 of the lads out in mine saturday night and we just had to do co op friendlies (which is great and all) but its such a pain in the t*ts not being able to do a normal tournament. I mean seriously how hard could it be to add it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Lads, I was just about to create a new thread on this, but I CANNOT believe that there is no offline tournament mode. My brother and I have been setting up our own tournaments for years, and had I known this, I would not have got this game.

What a load of bull crap :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

I find the pace of the game to be so slow, even at max game speed

tgdaly wrote: »
    I find the pace of the game to be so slow, even at max game speed

Gone are the days of ISS Pro running on the PS1 on full speed, now that was what you call an arcade football game :)

Add to my other bitch above, forgot to mention I had this the other nite also:

Me thinks they rushed this game through development to cash in for the next gen launch.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement