Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New EU E Cig ban draft on 25.11.2013!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 redpied

lcpro wrote: »
    Came across this in another forum:
    https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_European_Parliament_Save_electronic_cigarettes_from_excessive_EU_regulation/?pv=8

Seems the EU is trying to ban e cigs again.:mad::mad:
    If you want to continue vaping, share and sign!

I hear do not no if it is true but if they do ban e cigs or put down as a medical device they have to give 2 years for it to take effect if i got that right

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭nin2010

This pisses me off to no end, money grabbin bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

redpied wrote: »
    I hear do not no if it is true but if they do ban e cigs or put down as a medical device they have to give 2 years for it to take effect if i got that right

They might or might not give a lead in time of 2 years. As medical regs were rejected they are now working under tobacco regulation and theirs no time frame mentioned, the menthol cig ban is 5 years away, that's stated in the TPD. The new suggested regs are still being debated and will have to be voted on again. Sign the petition and keep writing to mep, td and anyone who can make our position known. Or more to the point make our strength of numbers known.

Advertisement