Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faux Fur Coats?

Options
  • 30-11-2013 3:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭

My Mother is after going and buying me a lovely tawny waist length faux fur coat as a present for Christmas, the only problem is I'm in dire need of an everyday neutral coat/parka!

Do you think that fur is too much everyday? I live in Cork and rarely if ever see people wearing fur coats. Then again its a huge fashion trend this season with all the high streets supplying them, even Penneys!

So, to exchange or keep? :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

It's not too much, don't worry about what other people wear and wear whatever you like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andariel

Definitely keep it! Faux fur may not be ideal for everyday use since it rains quite a lot in our lovely land, but I would always advice on buying two coats per winter anyway. One dressy one and one for everyday, try places like TK MAXX they have great stuff at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 drzoidberg

Keep it! I have a black one and I wear it all the time. It's not exactly "practical" but I feel great in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭sporina

regardless of anything, if you like it - keep it!! - its a classic timeless piece and a wardrobe staple - and its a present - if you NEED a sensible coat, get that too. a present is something that you might not get for yourself..

Advertisement