Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Non-Visonic sensors be used with Power Max?

Options
  • 30-11-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I just bought the Power Max Pro. Can non-Visonic sensors be used with this? What would be the specs I would have to be concerned with (of course, frequency)?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not without somehow using a receiver designed for the other sensors and hard wiring into zones.
    What are you trying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stheobald

I just wanted to know if it was possible as I did the math to buy all the sensors from Visonic and it adds up quickly. I thought I could look at some other brands of sensors.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not a realistic prospect. Visonic are fairly reasonable compared to some. Where are you pricing them from?

Advertisement