Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three mobile Nano sim in IPad air?

• 30-11-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering does anyone know if a three Ireland mobile Nanon sim will work in an iPad air 3G? Thinking of getting the sim for their all you can eat data.

Had an IPad 2 16Gb WIFI that went for repair and my good friends at Apple sent me back a spanking new IPad Air 32Gb wifi + 3G

So if anyone can help it's appreciated and to my friends at Apple... Thanks for the nice new Gucci early Xmas pressie...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

Yes it will work. Just watch out if it is the one in your phone. They might charge an arm and a leg for tethering.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭derokid

No just going to buy a ready to go mobile nano sim from 3 tomorrow with the unlimited data. If I buy the nano sim for the IPad it's €25 a month for 7.5 Gb data. But the mobile nano sim with all u can eat data is top up by €20 a month for all u can eat data (15Gb) won't need the free calls and texts!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hardyspicer

Hi Derokid, did you do it, did it work?

I currently use the "all you can eat" plan from 3 and there is no extra charge for tethering.

I'm trying to decide whether to buy an iPad mini with cellular or with just wifi!

If I could use this plan with the iPad it would be a big plus :)

Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

3 have advised people that the AYCED is ending this month for 3Pay, so I wouldn't be making any long term decision on that basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

whiterebel wrote: »
    3 have advised people that the AYCED is ending this month for 3Pay, so I wouldn't be making any long term decision on that basis.

link?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

donegal11 wrote: »
    link?

Three forum. It's not this month, my mistake, it's June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

whiterebel wrote: »

They confirmed that all their offers have an end date but also confirmed that it would most likely be extended.

Advertisement