Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My eircom registration: "There seems to be a problem"

Options
  • 30-11-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

Registration
    Step 2 of 2

"There seems to be a problem

Sorry, there was a problem with your request. Please try again later.
    Please correct any errors and then please resubmit the form"

All the details I'm entering are correct but I cannot register

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Dempsey wrote: »
    Registration
    Step 2 of 2

"There seems to be a problem

Sorry, there was a problem with your request. Please try again later.
    Please correct any errors and then please resubmit the form"

All the details I'm entering are correct but I cannot register
    if you have an fibre account then my eircom is not available at present. They are working to make it available soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

No, I dont have a fibre account. I have a talktime and broadband bundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Dempsey wrote: »
    No, I dont have a fibre account. I have a talktime and broadband bundle

Hi Dempsey,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having. The best channel to report this to is our support  team at webmaster@eircom.ie or call 1890 26 0 260 (option 0)
    They'll be able to assist you with this issue and hopefully get you up and running.

Thanks

Tracey

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Any idea when the registration for eMobile will be up and running? I can't check on telephone usage without it, can I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

whiterebel wrote: »
    Any idea when the registration for eMobile will be up and running? I can't check on telephone usage without it, can I?

Hi Whiterebel,

I'm afraid I'm not aware of the emobile website issue, if you contact the emobile side they'll be able to advise you. You can message them via Twitter, facebook, forums or boards.

You wouldn't be able to check landline usage without the 'myeircom' facility however you can check your mobile usage by sending a message to 'balance' to 50104. This will give you your mobile usage.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement