Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick cookery question

Options
  • 30-11-2013 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Im a bit hungry this evening, I had a steak in the frezzer, I thawed it two days ago and still didnt eat it, is it safe to eat today?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Hi Blue Crystal, I've moved your thread to the Cooking & Recipes forum as that's a more appropriate place for your question. Please refer to the forum charter before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

I think you will find we can't answer questions about food safety here. We don't know how it was kept before and what temperature it has been at since. Sorry.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Animord wrote: »
    I think you will find we can't answer questions about food safety here. We don't know how it was kept before and what temperature it has been at since. Sorry.

Exactly!

When in doubt, throw it out is the best rule. But also trust your own senses and judgement.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement