Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Gray

Options
  • 30-11-2013 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭

Hi

It was announced recently that David Gray was playing the Opera House on 9th December and he has it up on his website www.davidgray.ie . However, there is nothing on the Opera House's website and there is nothing on Ticketmaster. Has anyone an idea on where to get tickets?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

crap ,
    the belfast gig is sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

They are no tickets for sale David Gray sold them all directly to fans who had registered on his his website over the past few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

McLoughlin wrote: »
    They are no tickets for sale David Gray sold them all directly to fans who had registered on his his website over the past few weeks.

Thanks McLoughlin, I left it too late it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Mr November

I have 2 tickets for the Wexford gig tomorrow night if anyone is interested in taking them (face value of couse). I can't make it now :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

I have 2 tickets for the Wexford gig tomorrow night if anyone is interested in taking them (face value of couse). I can't make it now :-/

What's face value ?

• Advertisement

fondriest wrote: »
    What's face value ?

34 euro each

34 euro each

Cheers , I'll talk to the Mrs and see if she has any interest in going . Hopefully get back to you before they're gone .

fondriest wrote: »
    Cheers , I'll talk to the Mrs and see if she has any interest in going . Hopefully get back to you before they're gone .

Cool

Cool

Can't get a babysitter so that's me out :-( , you should have no problem getting rid of them .

No bother.

Anyone else interested, shout :)

• Advertisement

PM Sent, then I saw this post. I'll take them at face value if still available.

oldyouth wrote: »
    PM Sent, then I saw this post. I'll take them at face value if still available.

Tickets gone

Much appreciated Mr November :D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

sme gig some man great show and venue

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

stretchaq wrote: »
    sme gig some man great show and venue

Venue is very special - pity it's SO underutilised. They really need to get more popular acts in there and starting using the damn place.

Wonderful acoustics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

vicwatson wrote: »
    Venue is very special - pity it's SO underutilised. They really need to get more popular acts in there and starting using the damn place.

Wonderful acoustics.

Poor and bad management has made that place a white elephant

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Really is under used. Gig last night was fantastic. It would take very little to have established on 'the circuit' as a premier venue.

Wonderful acoustics.

Especially from the wind instrument during Nemesis :D

Especially from the wind instrument during Nemesis :D

Wasn't there, but have been for Opera, Rock, Traditional and the sound really is exceptional.

This is it's USP (Unique Selling Point) in my opinion, aswell as the beauty of the interior.

Wasn't there, but have been for Opera, Rock, Traditional and the sound really is exceptional.

This is it's USP (Unique Selling Point) in my opinion, aswell as the beauty of the interior.

Eh, during the song Nemesis last night. :confused: . If you don't get the joke, you weren't there ;)

• Advertisement

Eh, during the song Nemesis last night. :confused: . If you don't get the joke, you weren't there ;)

No, I don't get the joke, and no, I wasn't there to get the joke, oh, and I still don't get the joke:P

No, I don't get the joke, and no, I wasn't there to get the joke, oh, and I still don't get the joke:P

At the most poignant moment of the night, during a beautiful, almost silent guitar solo, a member of the audience let rip one the loudest farts I've ever heard

At the most poignant moment of the night, during a beautiful, almost silent guitar solo, a member of the audience let rip one the loudest farts I've ever heard

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

If anyone has a spare set of Jimmy Carr tickets to sell for Saturday night , let me know .

Advertisement