Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA5 on the PS4...Will it happen?

Options
  • 30-11-2013 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what everyones views are regarding GTA V on the PS4. Will it happen at all and if so when?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

No and never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Be nice to play it without the very noticeable texture pop ins, especially online. Looking out the window of your apartment really shows up the limitations of the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Wouldn't surprise me if next gen versions popped up around the time of the pc release. Enough time would have passed that people won't feel too bad about double dipping. Sony and MS would have another title that would boost platform sales. Also development cost should be negligible given that they're porting to x86 anyway. Very little downside for rockstar imo. I'd certainly buy it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but it's primarily gameplay that I'm interested in. I've finished GTA5 so I'm effectively done with it.

Sure, I'd be interested in seeing a graphically improved version, purely for comparison reasons. But buying the exact same game again, just for those subtle improvements? Not for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Fully expect the "next gen" edition of this game to be released within a year or so. It will include whatever DLC Rockstar release for current gen, and possible an XBXONE/PS4 exclusive DLC, enhanced online mode with more content, all with upscaled graphics, a few extra missions with options for uploading your gameplay videos, possibly having your own music tracks in game also.

$$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'd rather they just worked on 6 been honest and a proper online system this time

Advertisement