Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundation Colour Match

Options
  • 01-12-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Guys!

I am having a bit of a dilemma with finding the right foundation! I usually use Mac Studio Fix NW15+20 depending on tan etc. I have always liked it but i decided to get something a bit more affordable for everyday use. I picked up Rimmel Colour Match Foundation in the Chemist in 100 Ivory. I absolutely loved it! I have literally never found a colour that matches my skin so perfectly! It is also so affordable and has great coverage. The problem is if I use it all of the time my skin starts to break out. However now when I go back to my mac I just dont feel happy with the colour. :mad: I am a disaster when it comes to choosing foundation shades. I know the rimmel Ivory is quite dark for what you would expect from an Ivory. I just think the Mac NW15 is very yellow for my skin. Can anyone tell me what Mac shade is the closest to Rimmel Colour Match in Ivory??

I know its probably a long shot but I would be sooo happy for someones help! ;) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

It could be worth trying www.findation.com, you enter foundations + shades that have worked for you in the past & it generates the colour you should be in other brands (including Mac). Your best bet might be just to go in & be colour matched again (if you have been in the past - different assistants sometimes match you differently)?
    I do find the website a helpful guideline though when I want to try new foundations!

Advertisement