Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What i love about Cork is

Options
  • 01-12-2013 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

To give balance to the what Cork needs thread …

What is it about Cork that you love ,what tickles the heartstrings ?

For me its a walk on the lee fields ,while wondering how the guys manage to swim there in all weathers..
    Seeing the beauty of life strolling bye..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Nothing huh? Okay well, a big dirty Hillbillies snackbox after a few pints :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

1 The sporting culture.

2 The friendliness of the people.

3 The views of the shandon steeple and the marina.

4 The beautiful countryside.

5 Cork is in my subjective opinion the nicest city in Ireland.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I love the size of the place; it's not too big and not too small. It's an international standard city without the scariness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

its just home, i love that you cannot walk down Patrick street without bumping into someone you know,

or someone who is related to that neighbour down the road, you know the one who's father's brother won the thing in the place :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Good atmosphere at night, people about the whole town, unlike Belfast where I'm from, where you get pockets of life but the city centre is dead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement