Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a statement posted

Options
  • 01-12-2013 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I have a student account and get a posted statement once a year. How would I request an up to date satement to be posted to me. Just a once off I don't need a statement every month or anything. Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Bpmull,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To request an up to-date statement on your account, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and select option 7 and then option 1. If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post or be ready to download, if you have signed up for eStatements the following working day.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C

Advertisement