Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza rewards!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

dricko_lim wrote: »
    If you've played previous editions log onto https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net

I just got 3m credits! I was tier 3 :)

I was just gonna post that myself... bought myself a brand new Audi R818 and Nikki Lauda's F1!

didnt know what to do with so much money... I was gonna spend it on the F1 but I just didnt know if it would be worth it as I dont know how much is the price for the F1 races. I think is wrong that races get you the same amount of credit despite the car you are driving. I mean, you almost get the same money per win when you spend and race with a 15K car than when you spend 400K... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Bohrio wrote: »
    I was just gonna post that myself... bought myself a brand new Audi R818 and Nikki Lauda's F1!

didnt know what to do with so much money... I was gonna spend it on the F1 but I just didnt know if it would be worth it as I dont know how much is the price for the F1 races. I think is wrong that races get you the same amount of credit despite the car you are driving. I mean, you almost get the same money per win when you spend and race with a 15K car than when you spend 400K... :(
    I just got a rake of cars that cover each race type, sorted now. It's great all cars are 50% off this weekend! Was going tiger the f1 car but I'll get it in time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

The rewards page will not load for me:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,216 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

it is loading for me now, but telling me I have 0 points. Have played all the forza titles to some degree, hoping it is broken rather than screwing me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Is this to do with Forza 5 having been economically rebalanced after people complained the in game micro transactions were stupidly priced ,
    And nothing to do with previous forza games

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Is this to do with Forza 5 having been economically rebalanced after people complained the in game micro transactions were stupidly priced ,

I think at some point, but also because a lot of people were not getting token/cars as promised. They had been giving free cars to people with VIP/Car passes as they were missing tokens/cars as a good gesture.

I find it very hard to get cars, specially coming from Grand Turismo where you'd get a car every time you finish a championship. The price per race is around 5000 credits, there are cars costing 6.000.000!! that's 1200 races (not counting the extra bonuses you get per level/champion ship, thats around 15000 credits), but in the end it will take a while for people to get there, and you are constantly racing the same tracks over and over and over... and over... so it gets a bit boring after a few thousand laps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Gatling wrote: »

I think so, I logged on thinking I'd have some reward for Forza 2. It didn't show up (realized I played it on a different GT), but I was still able to redeem 1,000,000 credits despite only having played Forza 5. Sweet :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bohrio wrote: »
    I think at some point, but also because a lot of people were not getting token/cars as promised. They had been giving free cars to people with VIP/Car passes as they were missing tokens/cars as a good gesture.

I find it very hard to get cars, specially coming from Grand Turismo where you'd get a car every time you finish a championship. The price per race is around 5000 credits, there are cars costing 6.000.000!! that's 1200 races (not counting the extra bonuses you get per level/champion ship, thats around 15000 credits), but in the end it will take a while for people to get there, and you are constantly racing the same tracks over and over and over... and over... so it gets a bit boring after a few thousand laps.

its a bit boring alright..its no Grand Turismo thats for sure..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

60,000 for all previous Forza's and 3,000,000 for just playing Forza 5? Can't seem to actually redeem the awards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Click on the message and then it will download the credits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

ShaunC wrote: »
    Click on the message and then it will download the credits.

I have done that, it's not working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

How long does it take for the credits to appear in game?

I don't it about midday and there's still nothing in my game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I tried every browser, it finally worked in Safari for Mac. The credits appeared in game almost instantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Slightly off topic...but just tried Forza 5 last night. Beautiful Game! I find diving quite difficult though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Wonder how often this updates. Definitely earned enough points in the last few days to bring me up a tier, but my progress on the rewards site is a few days old. I want my credits damn you.

Slightly off topic...but just tried Forza 5 last night. Beautiful Game! I find diving quite difficult though..

have you played similar games before? I find it very similar to GT5, do you have all the driving aids on?

I just got another 60000 credits today and saw there is another 1000000 credit waiting for me. Funny enough I havent played forza since the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

@Bohrio , no this is my first real? driving game. The only other car games I ever played pretty much had guns\rockets attached the front of the cars or you just bashed everyone off the road.

I gave it another go tonight switching to manual gears and found it a lot easier to get around the track. I managed to go from 9th place up to third. Again its definitely the best looking game I've seen on the Xbox one so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

@Bohrio , no this is my first real? driving game. The only other car games I ever played pretty much had guns\rockets attached the front of the cars or you just bashed everyone off the road.

I gave it another go tonight switching to manual gears and found it a lot easier to get around the track. I managed to go from 9th place up to third. Again its definitely the best looking game I've seen on the Xbox one so far.
    Four wheel drive cars are a good starting point until you get the hang of the game, Audi have quite a few for the different classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I only started playing a since launch if the one, got a million from rewards, I was useless at the game, I never play racing games, anyway, had a crack of the muscle cars, got used to the handling of them and now the others are a lot easier to control, just my opinion.
    Bought the p1 with my free credits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I can't access the website. Says problem logging in with my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

Great site.. got myself a cool 3.000.000 on forza 5... 60.000 on horizon and forza 4...

sickened I didnt have xbox live until half way through forza 4 as I have a tiny gamerscore and I had tons of games before..

anyone know when the update is out before I start spending my new credits

Advertisement