Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 Launch Packs

Options
  • 01-12-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Chances are I am doing something wrong, but I'm not sure the launch pack has worked for me. I've entered the code for the Launch Pack, it was accepted and it says you have day one pack etc...

However, when I went to my FUT, in the store I only had the 2 rewards pack (for first Messi XI game?) that I think are standard, no launch day pack.

Anybody else have this or ideas?

**Edit**
    Launch pack just appeared in the store about 3 hours after the code was added.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

maybe and this is just a guess
    but I rmemeber when I got the ultimate edition of fifa 2013 i think it was maybe 2012
    I put in the code and it gave me 2 gold packs at the end of every month or something

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Maybe, thought it was meant to be a 'launch day' bonus pack or something though.

Advertisement