Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone line

Options
  • 01-12-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I am probably moving office and will be sharing an office in the new place.

In the new place there is only one phone jack,its probably currently connected to the current companies phone system, but we will need 2 separate direct lines and broadband from this point.Is this possible ? Would it cost much ? How long would it take ?

I am an existing eircom and e-mobile customer.Would it be more cost efficient to get mobile broadband ?

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Heskey1971 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am probably moving office and will be sharing an office in the new place.

In the new place there is only one phone jack,its probably currently connected to the current companies phone system, but we will need 2 separate direct lines and broadband from this point.Is this possible ? Would it cost much ? How long would it take ?

I am an existing eircom and e-mobile customer.Would it be more cost efficient to get mobile broadband ?

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,

This all depends on the situation at the premises, would you like to send me on all details for the new address and your existing account through PM. I'll check this for you and come back to you with exact details.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement