Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM MP7 Motor and Pinion

• 01-12-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

where would i get the little motor for the Tokyo Maraui mp7 gearbox.
    the markings on the motor say RX-370SD-5028 and you can buy these for 1.50 with a minimum order of 75 of them! Anyone know? Also does it come with the little pinion gear attached to the shaft or do i have to transfer that from the old one. I bought a clone 7.2v mini battery and it seems to have seized the motor and blew the fuse when for another motor.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

where would i get the little motor for the Tokyo Maraui mp7 gearbox.
    the markings on the motor say RX-370SD-5028 and you can buy these for 1.50 with a minimum order of 75 of them! Anyone know? Also does it come with the little pinion gear attached to the shaft or do i have to transfer that from the old one. I bought a clone 7.2v mini battery and it seems to have seized the motor and blew the fuse when for another motor.

Oh how I miss my TM MP7 AEP at times and I'd start with a wanted thread for a motor here in Airsoft Adverts: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=934 (unless, someone offers one here hopefully)

As there are lads with spares and when I sold my one, there were at least three(3) spare motors with it. Also, yes they come with the pinion gear attached and do keep your old motor + any other parts for spares

Plus, it would be best to troubleshoot and be sure why the fuse blew + motor burned out, as the same issue could cause more damage

Hope this helps :)

Advertisement