Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to stay in Dungarven.

Options
  • 01-12-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering could anyone suggest a good hotel/b&b to stay in Dungarven. My mother and I are soon going to be attending a cookery course there and I want to book somewhere nice. I have stayed in a hotel there which shall remain nameless but found it very rough.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭revisionist

Park Hotel would be grand .N ice hotel and leisure centre...

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

The Tannery have very nice B&B rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭blue note

I stayed in an old hotel there with about 5 other lads a couple of years ago. We arrived back to the hotel after the nightclub closed and knocked on the door. The hotel porter asked us if we were residents and we said we were. Then he closed the door on us!

We knocked again and he believed us the second time round, but what a contrary night porter he was. There were about 20 people in the residents bar and he was the topic of conversation with everyone for a variety of reasons!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement