Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 7 2013

Options
  • 01-12-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

So going to get the Nexus 7 2013 16gb, looking to get it as cheap as possible anyone with any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Poc37

Its on groupon atm for €215

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

sidcon wrote: »
    So going to get the Nexus 7 2013 16gb, looking to get it as cheap as possible anyone with any ideas

Yep that Groupon deal is a good one... its selling for 249 in Power City and PC World. Curiously PC world's one is running android 4.4 and Power City one is running 4.3. PC World did have a deal giving 30 cashback but that's no longer available.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Hi. I have been searching for best price on the Nexus 7 2013 16gb also. Finally purchased in Powercity . Priced at 249 but had 10% off yesterday. Today it's at 229 with a different offer. Hope that helps !

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

zerks wrote: »

1st Generation Nexus/ old model

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Any other links LADS?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭sidcon

I just bought it off amazon and used parcel motel to get it delivered, worked out at €224 in the end which I don't think anyone will beat that till the sales after Xmas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I have this tablet and couldn't recommend it highly enough! Typing off it now too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭jharr100

I got a first gen nexus 7 delivered from dabs today. 110 stg for 32gb .. Well impressed. Using right now too..

Advertisement