Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seating at Leinster Club Match

• 01-12-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I would like to state how unhappy I am at the situation of the sitting in the Old stand today in Nowlan Park. has anyone else every had the below happen them there I have emailed the below to the leinster Gaa as I feel supporters who pay 15e should be treated correctly. Thanks for reading I am now off to celebrate with MLR.

I attended the Leinster club final match and one of your officials refused my sister and partner access to seats I had reserved for them behind official reserved seats.

The seats I am seating in is in free to all space in the old stand and he seems to have thought he has the right to keep the whole stand for himself.

His name is Mr xxx and has an abrupt unprofessional manner and is part of the xxx county board.

I expect an answer to this email and an apology and an explanation of how this person was given control. There was no sign to say he was stopping people to entering this part of the stand and was so poorly communicated I was left shock and hurt as my sister changed her flights home to attend the match and hence I was keeping the seats for her.

We follow Mlr to every match and have done since we were babies. I never before been treated like this and hope that you will be able to advise that this person will be spoken to harshly and should not ever be allowed treat supporters like this again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

I would like to state how unhappy I am at the situation of the sitting in the Old stand today in Nowlan Park. has anyone else every had the below happen them there I have emailed the below to the leinster Gaa as I feel supporters who pay 15e should be treated correctly. Thanks for reading I am now off to celebrate with MLR.

I attended the Leinster club final match and one of your officials refused my sister and partner access to seats I had reserved for them behind official reserved seats.

The seats I am seating in is in free to all space in the old stand and he seems to have thought he has the right to keep the whole stand for himself.

His name is Mr xxx and has an abrupt unprofessional manner and is part of the xxx county board.

I expect an answer to this email and an apology and an explanation of how this person was given control. There was no sign to say he was stopping people to entering this part of the stand and was so poorly communicated I was left shock and hurt as my sister changed her flights home to attend the match and hence I was keeping the seats for her.

We follow Mlr to every match and have done since we were babies. I never before been treated like this and hope that you will be able to advise that this person will be spoken to harshly and should not ever be allowed treat supporters like this again.

If you are in unreserved seats you really have no right to claim a seat if nobody has sat in it.What exactly did he do?Did he just sit down in vacant seats or do he force you to move?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Annabananna

If you are in unreserved seats you really have no right to claim a seat if nobody has sat in it.What exactly did he do?Did he just sit down in vacant seats or do he force you to move?

He and another steward actually stood at the entrance to the section of the seats they seem to minding 20 seats for Gaa boss guys and Sponsors which is find but they didn't need to block off over a 100 seats and only have reserved on 20 seats. They annoyed a lot of people as at 115 they let a lot of people into the seats then 5 mins later wouldn't let anyone in even though many like me were holding seats for loved ones

Advertisement