Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlus' freedom to revive any classic Sega game

• 01-12-2013 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Sega has given Atlus freedom to revive any old sega ip

This is very exciting news if it benefits to the west aswell the east.

some titles I would love for atlus to bring back

Panzar Dragoon
    Skies Of Arcadia
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Phantasy Star Rpg ( not the mmo )
    Golden Axe
    7th Dragon
    Shining Force
    Streets Of Rage

and last but not least i hope they combie with the yakuza team and make Shenmue 3 :D

http://www.gamesradar.com/atlus-freedom-revive-any-classic-sega-game/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Streets Of Rage, just keep it 2D and don't go with boring 3D characters, keep it stylised. Same with Golden Axe, which gameplay wise is primitive but I have a total soft spot for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Golden axe could work very well especially when you look at dragons crown

not sure how much involvement atlus had on the title but that feels as much as golden axe than anything ive played in the last 20 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I would flip my **** for Golden Axe or Streets of Rage. As said above, just keep it 2D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Shining Force and Streets of Rage! It could be glorious...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Atlus have enough on their plates with internal development of their own IP's and considering how much better they are than stuff like streets of rage or golden axe I hope they continue to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Skies of Arcadia would be awesome on 3DS and or Vita would love to see that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As long as it's the Gamecube version with the reduced amount of random battles. The Dreamcast version was kind of mental for that.

Still absolutely loved the game though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I know strategy games arent their forte, but would love to see another Dragon Force game. Pity the sequel never left Japan.

Advertisement