Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy gel nail polishes??

• 01-12-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on these? I've had a look on ebay and they can be got pretty cheap from China and Hon Kong but I'd just be concerned about not knowing the ingredients - don't want my nails to melt off :o
    I am on a budget so the cheaper the better!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lucy3157

Boots have some, a fairly limited range though. If you're in Dublin Superdrug out in Santry seem to have a fairly good range, not sure about the price but there was lots of colours :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

Boots have the Starter Pack with the uv lamp on sale now for €55. If it's just the nail colours you're after Hairspray do a good range. I think they're around a tenner a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lucy3157

JenL wrote: »
    Boots have the Starter Pack with the uv lamp on sale now for €55.

That offer finished yesterday because it was last weeks "star gift", it's back to being €126. Plus it only comes with 2 nail polishes, both of which are pretty blah, a wine and a nude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hairspray have a fairly good selection!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Thanks guys. I picked up 3 on a livingsocial offer, 3 for 49e so its a good idea to keep an eye on there... Will deffo check out superdrug and hairspray too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I'm trying out the essence ones at the moment, I already had a lamp, so bought the 4: cleanser, primer, base, & top coat (either €2.99 or €3.99 each - can't remember) - you can use any essence nail polish with them, and they're supposed to last up to 10 days & peel off....

Put it on two days ago with some revlon nail polish, and put it on two of my friends yesterday.... obviously very early days, but so far so good. Easy to use, and tbh if it lasts 7 days, nevermind 10, it's a winner for me due to being able to use any nail polish with it & the price ;)

http://www.essence.eu/ie/products/nails/gel-nails-at-home/

Advertisement