If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery service to Dublin

Options
  • 01-12-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi do you have a delivery service to dublin. if so please forward details. also i have send a PM to John please check and reply via Pm thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Parcel motel !

• Registered Users Posts: 8 adman.b

heard of parcel motel has anyone used them before and also there are some instore offers we would not qualify for those would be if using parcel motel. 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Adman,

thanks for the post and Hick thanks for the response.

We deliver to Dublin every day and we normally operate a next working day delivery searvice to Dublin.

Unfortunately we don't use Parcel Motel - except in very rare circumstances for verified established Customers - we generally will only deliver to the Customers own address.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Adman,

We deliver to Dublin every day and we normally operate a next working day delivery searvice to Dublin.

Unfortunately we don't use Parcel Motel - except in very rare circumstances for verified established Customers - we generally will only deliver to the Customers own address.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    thanks how can i place the order then is it on richersounds.com website. and would i get the instore promotion if i do that. thanks 

adman.b wrote: »
    Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    thanks how can i place the order then is it on richersounds.com website. and would i get the instore promotion if i do that. thanks 
    the www.richersounds.com site does not deliver to Ireland - we will always match any offer on our cousins site at www.richersounds.com (stocks permitting) - I have seen your PM this morning and as soon as I get a chance we will get a reply out to you.

If there is anything else specific you are looking for please dont hesitate to drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    the www.richersounds.com site does not deliver to Ireland - we will always match any offer on our cousins site at www.richersounds.com (stocks permitting) - I have seen your PM this morning and as soon as I get a chance we will get a reply out to you.

If there is anything else specific you are looking for please dont hesitate to drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    hi there thanks john if you could look into that and let me know. also for the pm i got a reply from chris which i had forwarded to Kenny. but i will forward his reply on to you and my comments on a pm for yourself and kenny to look into and let me know by PM. thanks

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    hi did you get a chance to reply to my pm. i had a reply from chris i will copy that for u on a pm and my comments to what chris had to offer. please let me know. thanks 

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    hi did you get a chance to reply to my pm. i had a reply from chris i will copy that for u on a pm and my comments to what chris had to offer. please let me know. thanks 
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've been really busy the last few days and I'm just trying to ctch up on calls and mails - I've replied to your PM - but we need to know who we are pricebeating if you would like to get a better price on any unit - if you could PM or mail me a link to our competitors website showing the product to sales@richersounds.ie ..

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've been really busy the last few days and I'm just trying to ctch up on calls and mails - I've replied to your PM - but we need to know who we are pricebeating if you would like to get a better price on any unit - if you could PM or mail me a link to our competitors website showing the product to sales@richersounds.ie ..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    send you the link via pm please check do u still want an email to be send to sales@richersounds.ie ??  thanks let me know. 

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    send you the link via pm please check do u still want an email to be send to sales@richersounds.ie ??  thanks let me know. 
    Adman,

no thats fine - we have the PM.

thanks again,

atvb,

the RS team

• Advertisement

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    thanks i saw your pm i have replied to that please check and let me know. thanks 

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    thanks i saw your pm i have replied to that please check and let me know. thanks 
    Adman,

thanks again for the PM and apologies for the delay - unfortunately we dont stock that TV so we cannot price match :( - if you can find the same model cheaper in Ireland we will happily price beat it.

Keep me posted,

Best regards,

The RS team..

Adman,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Adman,

thanks again for the PM and apologies for the delay - unfortunately we dont stock that TV so we cannot price match :( - if you can find the same model cheaper in Ireland we will happily price beat it.

Keep me posted,

Best regards,

The RS team..
    thanks for your prompt reply and business negotiation. i wish if i could do business with you. i will get back to you soon if i find any good deal on richersounds. thanks 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.