Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad Purchased Audiobook missing from 'Purchased' in iTunes

• 01-12-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Ages ago I purchased 'The Count of Monte Cristo' as an Audiobook from iTunes. I purchased it on my iPad, from the App store. Thankfully, I downloaded the MP3s and kept them safe.

However, when I log into my iTunes account online, the Audiobook is not listed as a purchase and when I find it in the iTunes store, it appears as a download that must be paid for.

Can anyone shed any light as to what's happening here or how to restore this so I can download it again should I ever need to?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Audiobooks aren't part of iTunes in the Cloud yet, so you can't re-download them. Re-downloading wasn't part of Apple's original agreement with the audiobook publishers, but I assume this will be re-negotiated at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Audiobooks aren't part of iTunes in the Cloud yet, so you can't re-download them. Re-downloading wasn't part of Apple's original agreement with the audiobook publishers, but I assume this will be re-negotiated at some point.

Ah, makes sense :) Glad I kept the MP3s so :) Other good news is that when I donwloaded the book it was originally £1.99 and I see it's now £7.99. Happy days. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

If you're ever stuck just fire iTunes support an email and they normally re-grant the downloads.

Advertisement