Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Haley Rock

• 01-12-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Saw Rosanna Davison splashed all over this weeks papers as a bridesmaid to Haley Rock.Is Haley well known or is it just her association with Rosanna that got her in the media?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Did you try googling her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

She is Dickie Rock's daughter.

Oh maybe no, think she is Jim Rock's daughter. Friend of Rosanna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

She was the Manager at Lillie's Bordello for years and has what is considered the best "black book" in Ireland she knows everybody. She was/is a professional model has several business interests and is quite successful in her own right. She is also the sister of Jim Rock who held a record of 4 professional Irish boxing championships at different weights and also held some version of a world title at some point too I think. She is very down to earth as is Rosanna Davison.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Big Davey wrote: »
    She was the Manager at Lillie's Bordello for years and has what is considered the best "black book" in Ireland she knows everybody. She was/is a professional model has several business interests and is quite successful in her own right. She is also the sister of Jim Rock who held a record of 4 professional Irish boxing championships at different weights and also held some version of a world title at some point too I think. She is very down to earth as is Rosanna Davison.

Davey Rock I presume..

Davey Rock I presume..
    Lol

I know the family from growing up not too far from them and they are a nice bunch to be honest that's all :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

There you go now! Learn something new every day.

She is daughter of Davey Rock!

amdublin wrote: »
    There you go now! Learn something new every day.

She is daughter of Davey Rock!
    Lol

Advertisement