Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tyres for a Ford Focus

Options
  • 01-12-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Well folks,

I need 3 new 16 inch tyres for the car.

Can anyone recommend someone local in regards to price, service etc.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Aint bought in carlow for a while but ysually use Nolans in ballon or tullow. Was 85 a tyre for michelan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I got quoted 75 a tyre for michelin out of town. i just felt there was a better deal around the town.
    Thanks rasco

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

Hanover tires has just been taking over by modern tires and might be worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

I usually deal with tallon wheels, they're in clonmore, the service is great and they know their stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

give David Kidd in sheehys a call on green lane, the wife got tyres through him and they were the cheapest by €15 per corner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

patrickc wrote: »
    give David Kidd in sheehys a call on green lane, the wife got tyres through him and they were the cheapest by €15 per corner

I use Sheeys also, they were significantly cheaper than Bolands when getting tyres for a Volvo; apparently VW can buy at a really good rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Just don't buy shíte tyres because they're cheaper.
    It's not worth it.

Advertisement