Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVision question

Options
  • 01-12-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Having recently transferred to eFiber, and being very pleased with that, I am considering switching to eVision from Sky. My question is: how is it physically connected? My modem is near the front door and the tv is about 10 yards away in the living room. Would the 2 be connected by cable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

ITDept wrote: »
    Having recently transferred to eFiber, and being very pleased with that, I am considering switching to eVision from Sky. My question is: how is it physically connected? My modem is near the front door and the tv is about 10 yards away in the living room. Would the 2 be connected by cable?

Hi ITDept,

I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the eFibre service.

It is connected through the eFibre modem and there are home plugs connected at the socket closest to your tv that act as wireless adapters, sending the signal through.  

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement