Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

• 02-12-2013 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi, just need some advice with the current situation I'm in.

So I'm living in a house in Galway with one of my mates from home and another two guys.

My mate gave up interest in his course at the start of November and hasn't been in since. He said he's not going to bother doing his christmas exams either.

Will he be removed from the course next semester?

Because if so, he said he won't be staying in Galway any more. He said he'll only stay if his parents are under the impression that he is still doing his course.(Yes I know that's not right)

I'm worried that he might leave Galway, because we travel to Galway together and that the rent might go up for the rest of us in the house.

Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Your friend sounds like a bit of a wally...better to attempt the exams than just not do them at all.

Anyways...

It would depend on the college but in the majority of cases there's a minimum requirement in exams to reach the next stage...chances are if you don't sit the exams at all, especially without informing the college then you're out

Advertisement