Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accenture Technology Solutions

Options
  • 02-12-2013 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi Guys

There's an old thread from 2011 on this but thought of starting up a new one instead of pulling up an old one.

I have made it through to the final round of interviews with a Managing Director and HR for Accenture Technology Solutions.

I was just wondering about how much travel has to be done for the role and how often would you have to leave for company related work outside of Dublin and for how long?

The interviewer mentioned this to me but didn't get much info about timeframes etc
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Akula

Hi,

Right now I'm not aware of anybody in solutions who is working outside of Dublin. That being said projects do come up from time to time where they will ask you to go and work elsewhere - this could be a stretch of a couple of months.

Typically you can have a discussion around this if it doesn't fit your life circumstances anyway - but flexibility will help your career. Being out of town can be pretty lucrative in terms of expenses etc. though.

Derek

Advertisement