Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew spirits

Options
  • 02-12-2013 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Hi All

First timer on this forum :)

I'm doing secret santa with some friends for Christmas and I need to get something for a mate in the US who is spending Christmas with us. He has expressed an interest in 2 books: The Home Distiller's Workbook: Your Guide to Making Moonshine, Whisky, Vodka, Rum and So Much More! Vol. 1 and The Secrets of Building an Alcohol Producing Still.

The limit is €50 and these books come to about €15 as far as I know, are there any reputable websites that you know of where I can get giftcards etc for equipment to make stills for homebrewing of spirits? I would get the equipment here but as he is travelling with snowboard etc it might be a pain for him to go back with excess baggage.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement