Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transferring money

Options
  • 02-12-2013 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone any advice on transferring money home? Heard currencyfair is good just looking to hear of any other companys?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Use currencyfair. Definitely the best i've come across, and are really good. Charge next to nothing and money moves across fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Currency Fair +++++

Saved me a small fortune over the last couple of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Currency fair is the way to go as it has better rates than the likes of ozforex (seems to be about 0.4c more), yet oxforex has one superior feature to it in that you can lock in the current rate, and lodge the money afterwards, unlike CF where you have to lodge first and may wait two days for funds, while the rate may drop (as happened me). Personally if I thought the rate was momentarily high i'd go with oxforex.

Advertisement