Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Direct

Options
  • 02-12-2013 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Placing a big-ish order with Sports Direct this week and just wondering if there's any discount codes going? Order will be about £90, so any discount appreciated.

Cheers,

Toast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Orders over €60 get free delivery if use
    FREEDEL50

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

10% off: Valid until the 4th.

10OFF50MVC

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭IanLAD

just wondering, how long does delivery take? ordered a pair of runners on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

IanLAD wrote: »
    just wondering, how long does delivery take? ordered a pair of runners on friday

Will arrive today or "Crazy Tuesday" as the delivery drivers call it,everyone orders stuff on the weekends and they are snowed under come Tuesday with van fulls of deliveries.

ha ding ding!! arrived today, unreal quick i thought! actually ordered it saturday evening, didnt expect it for a week r more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

How much is delivery these days?

Any codes anyone?

it was a fiver before christmas
    it was 6 euro for me this time anyway, just got a pair of runners

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gilally

Anyone has any codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Milkybarkid7

I know I'm late but didn't want to make a new thread.

10% off orders over £50:

VCLOUDFEB10

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Any new codes? Looking to put in a big order, would help the wallet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 fitzer29

any codes for sports direct????

• Registered Users Posts: 2 player2979

Hi everyone
    I had an order with sports direct last week for a pair of boots.
    I paid €23 for them with €5.99 delivery. they were a bit tight so I decided to return them
    for a size bigger. I got a shock in the post office when the lady said it would cost €24 to send them back!! so i did'nt. Now i dont know what to do. any suggestions??????? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I'm sick of SD
    There sizes are ridiculous

I ordered 2 large tops 1 was perfect 1 was huge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

player2979 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I paid €23 for them with €5.99 delivery. they were a bit tight so I decided to return them
    for a size bigger. I got a shock in the post office when the lady said it would cost €24 to send them back!! so i did'nt. Now i dont know what to do. any suggestions??????? thanks.

Not a lot you can do to be honest, if you dont pay the postage to return them then sportsdirect wont refund you .
    The postage to return them is at your expense, An post high postage cost is not much to do with sports direct,
    Try selling the boots on adverts.ie or some free selling site.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cosbawn

player2979 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

How about using Parcel Motel ?

Advertisement