Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sago Plum Pudding

Options
  • 02-12-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

I've decided to go for a lighter pudding this year by using my Grandmother's old recipe for sago plum pudding. It always turned out well; lightly spiced, sweet and not heavy at all. The trouble is that I haven't made it for a long time and now I can't find sago anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy it and if not, would tapioca substitute well enough in the recipe? I'd be very grateful for any info you might have and if anyone would like the recipe for a change, I'd be very happy to post it. Many thanks! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

janmaree I've moved this into Cakes & Bakes because you're much more likely to get help on the matter in here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

I'm pretty sure I've seen it in some of the Asian food shops. Haven't bought it because the bizarre OH doesn't like milk puddings.

Advertisement