Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet ferrets

• 02-12-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

First of all, I have read the charter and I hope that I'm not breaking the no-sales rule as I'm not looking for money. If I am please remove and accept my apologies.

I have two male ferrets that require a good home. These are available FREE OF CHARGE to the right home only. They were born at the end of May this year. They are full brothers and both parents can be seen.

I am only re-homing as I already have 6 ferrets and can't give them all the attention that they deserve.

I bred a litter of 5 this year from my own jill and hob as I wanted another jill and the adults I have are beautiful specimens. Unfortunately, selling them to suitable homes was a lot harder than I thought and I turned away a lot of customers that I just didn't like. I'm not going to make personal comments on why I didn't like the look or sound of some people but I'm happy with my decision to turn them away. A loving home is more important to me than a few euros. The two that I did sell both went to really nice people as much loved pets.

I realise now that I probably shoudn't have bred the litter and I'm sorry that I did so please don't attack me for being irresponsible. If I cannot find a home for them then they will stay with me.

If you are interested in re-homing one or both of these beautiful and intelligent animals please PM me.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement