Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre order

Options
  • 02-12-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

I placed an order for efibre on November 9th ( Order # 605315 ) I cancelled the original installation date as I was working and was given a new date of December 5th ( New order # 1207842 ). However I have not recieved any confirmation email. I rang customer services 5 or 6 times but nobody can confirm. Everytime I ring they just say that they will send it to the efibre escalation team. Can somebody look into this please as I feel like I am being passed from pillar to post at this stage. 

Thanks,
    GLCC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

GLCC wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

I placed an order for efibre on November 9th ( Order # 605315 ) I cancelled the original installation date as I was working and was given a new date of December 5th ( New order # 1207842 ). However I have not recieved any confirmation email. I rang customer services 5 or 6 times but nobody can confirm. Everytime I ring they just say that they will send it to the efibre escalation team. Can somebody look into this please as I feel like I am being passed from pillar to post at this stage. 

Thanks,
    GLCC

Hi GLCC,

I've checked this in the eFibre systems and the escalations team have assigned an appointment for the 5/12 AM to your order. Sorry to hear you have not received any confirmation for this, a tx will be sent to your mobile the day before 4/12 to confirm.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭GLCC

Hi Lads,

Thanks,
    GLCC

Hi GLCC,

I've checked this in the eFibre systems and the escalations team have assigned an appointment for the 5/12 AM to your order. Sorry to hear you have not received any confirmation for this, a tx will be sent to your mobile the day before 4/12 to confirm.

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks for the prompt reply Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Lads,

Thanks,
    GLCC

Hi GLCC,

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks for the prompt reply Tracey.

No problem at all.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement