Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerosene from a pump - Drogheda area?

Options
  • 02-12-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where I can buy kerosene (home heating oil) from a pump in Drogheda area?

I ran out at the weekend and managed to borrow a friend's emergency supply. I now have to refill his drums.

The place in Mell sell it but only in their own containers. I want to fill my friend's own containers and return to him.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

PGE1970 wrote: »
    Would anyone know where I can buy kerosene (home heating oil) from a pump in Drogheda area?

I ran out at the weekend and managed to borrow a friend's emergency supply. I now have to refill his drums.

The place in Mell sell it but only in their own containers. I want to fill my friend's own containers and return to him.

Any suggestions?

Not sure on Drogheda, but I know they sell it in Campus in Collon and Topaz in Ardee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Thanks for the reply.

Collon is handy for me so I'll head there at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭paulocon2

PGE1970 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.

Collon is handy for me so I'll head there at the weekend.

Just another shout for Collon. Best value I've found in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Tiger Oil. In the industrial estate about 1km past Greenshills girls secondary school (just after a really dodgy bend) on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

paulocon2 wrote: »
    Just another shout for Collon. Best value I've found in the area.

How much is it there can you remember? I usually get mine in Ardee for €0.92 per liter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement