Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

school for kids to learn about acting?

• 02-12-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

We are thinking of sending our boy to some acting classes as he seems to love performing. Being a blow-in to Limerick, the only one I know of is Spotlight. There may be others. Any feedback on what the main ones in Limerick are, where they are, and any feedback on how good they are?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

My son goes to Limerick School of Acting on a Saturday and loves it, http://limerickschoolofacting.com/ he has been going for a number of years now, it's in St. Michael's Church on Pery Square

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

My son goes to Limerick School of Acting on a Saturday and loves it, http://limerickschoolofacting.com/ he has been going for a number of years now, it's in St. Michael's Church on Pery Square

thanks for that. What time is is on on Saturdays? (he is 9)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

10.45am-11.40am. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

+1 for Nigel. Our kids went to him when they were in primary school and had a great time. Really dedicated and passionate about his work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks guys.
    Im unsure if Saturday mornings would suit as he is already in other activities then.
    Are there other days/times apart from Saturday morning, with this or any other company in Limerick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 apaddyab

you could try expressive arts theater school located at villiers school on ncr
    they are on facebook and depend on age of your son they have classes on friday evening and sat morning/afternoon. They put on a great show at end of year. Very talented teaching staff well worth a try

Advertisement