Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nett Attainment Rate

Options
  • 02-12-2013 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi,

eFibre was installed on Friday (29th November). The engineer asked for me to call eircom to explain that the nett attainment rate is 100mb but we are only getting 38mb. I’ve paid for the 70mb package.

I rang eircom twice on Friday. Both the CSAs did not assist with my query. They said that the eFibre was so new that they cannot test.

I’ve paid for the 70mb package. Could one of the agents here check it out for me? Please let me know to whom I should PM the details.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

madrabui wrote: »
    Hi,

eFibre was installed on Friday (29th November). The engineer asked for me to call eircom to explain that the nett attainment rate is 100mb but we are only getting 38mb. I’ve paid for the 70mb package.

I rang eircom twice on Friday. Both the CSAs did not assist with my query. They said that the eFibre was so new that they cannot test.

I’ve paid for the 70mb package. Could one of the agents here check it out for me? Please let me know to whom I should PM the details.

Thanks in advance,

Hi madrabui,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having.

If you send me on your details through PM, I'll look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement