Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary on Prepping in Ireland

Options
  • 02-12-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Im a third year film student at the National Film School in Dun Laoghaire and Im planning on making a short documentary (about 10/15 minutes) on prepping in Ireland.

I would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to participate in the documentary. Actual filming would not be taking place until the new year however Im hoping to do some pre interviews in the next week to find out more.

If you're interested at all in participating or even if you just want to find out more please dont hesitate to get in touch, you can reach me on this, (email address removed by mods)

Thanks,

Megan

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

megandev, you tried this before with little success (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86850087) might be worth trying a more willing group or easier subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 megandev

Tabnabs, yeah, apologies, that was for a very specific documentary idea centering around the contents of a bug out bag. As I didn't get much of a response from that I've decided to try a more broad approach on prepping in Ireland in general in the hopes of finding some people who would be happy to participate.

Advertisement