Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 02-12-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey I have a bank of Ireland acc and was wondering do u need savings do apply for a loan? I am I'm full time employment. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Meggers91,

Welcome to boards and thanks for getting in touch.

All loan applications are dealt with on a case by case basis. Please contact your account holding branch directly where a Lending Advisor will be happy to discuss any queries you may have and supply you with the relevant information. You also have the option to apply online, here, or request a call back from an advisor, who would be more than happy to go through any questions you may have in relation to a loan application. 

I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 3 acrosbie8493

Hi Guys,

So i have been approved for  BOI loan. Im with AIB. I received a text yesterday saying the money would be transferred within in next 24 hours, how long should it take to receive the money to my account ? it was supposed to be on monday gone but one of the guys in the BOI branch i went into made a mistake.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Guys,

So i have been approved for  BOI loan. Im with AIB. I received a text yesterday saying the money would be transferred within in next 24 hours, how long should it take to receive the money to my account ? it was supposed to be on monday gone but one of the guys in the BOI branch i went into made a mistake.
    Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if the funds have now shown in your current account at this point?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, 

No still no sign of it in my account. I was told last Thursday in your branch in blanchardstown after signing credit agreements that it should hit my account on monday. But the member of staff only sent one copy of credit agreement to BOI loans departments so i sent the other out on friday. I received a text on monday to say 24 hours for deposit but still no sign of it.

Regards,

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, 

No still no sign of it in my account. I was told last Thursday in your branch in blanchardstown after signing credit agreements that it should hit my account on monday. But the member of staff only sent one copy of credit agreement to BOI loans departments so i sent the other out on friday. I received a text on monday to say 24 hours for deposit but still no sign of it.

Regards,

Adam

Thanks for that Adam, in this case I'd ask you to call our lending section directly on 0818 200 334 and the advisers there will be happy to have a look into this for you and check why you haven't received these funds yet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, 

Regards,

Adam

Thanks for that Adam, in this case I'd ask you to call our lending section directly on 0818 200 334 and the advisers there will be happy to have a look into this for you and check why you haven't received these funds yet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, 

How long should it generally take to go into my account ? again I am AIB account holder not BOI. Thanks.

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Darren, 

How long should it generally take to go into my account ? again I am AIB account holder not BOI. Thanks.

Adam

Hi acrosbie8493

Thanks for coming back to us. Can you let us know if the funds have now arrived for you?

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement