Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact required,please

Options
  • 02-12-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

:mad:
    We have a discount for paperless billing and direct debit, it is up today and I have to ring customer services to renew it.

I have spent the last twenty minutes on two different numbers going round and round talking to a machine, so can somone please pm or call me 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Jeff,

It is actually our Sales department rather than Customer Service who would renew bill discounts. If you private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address, I can arrange a callback for you.

Do also include what time would suit you best to be telephoned (and we will try to facilitate it) and the best contact telephone number to reach you at. Our Sales advisors can make callbacks up to 7.40pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Thanks Una, I remember ringing a non 1850 number before and I coudlnt find it on the net and someone in customer care gave it to me the last time.

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

No problem Jeff. Yes, both numbers are 1850 - Sales is 1850 30 50 90.

We will look into your callback request now.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement