Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam Folder Eircom Webmail

Options
  • 02-12-2013 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I receive many emails from an address info@galwaykayakclub.com but eircom webmail always puts them into the spam folder. The domain is not balcklisted anywhere and I have whitelisted it in my preferences and added it as a contact.. Also everytime a mail comes in I right click it and say Not Spam. I only use the Web interface from eircom.net so its not local to my PC. I have spoken to eircom twice but got no where I was just told to do everything I was already doing. Also if I try to reply to these mails unless I remove the reference to info@galwaykayakclub.com from the reply it will not send and errors out. Yes I have sent the error. So to summarise.
    Following email address incorrectly marked as spam - info@galwaykayakclub.com
    Steps taken;
    1. added it to contact list
    2. whitelisted email address and whole domain
    3. right clicked each email and marked as not spam
    4. checked well know spam filter companies (Spamhaus etc) and confirmed domain is not blacklisted.

Also there are over 100 members of this club receiving these email and they are receiving them fine.

Please can someone check you internal blacklist and have this domain removed or else add it to whitelist.

Please do not ask me to call the 1530 number as it costs a fortune and I was on hold for a good while before I hung up.

Regards,

Jason 

jasonhiggins@eircom.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

jashigg wrote: »
    I receive many emails from an address info@galwaykayakclub.com but eircom webmail always puts them into the spam folder. The domain is not balcklisted anywhere and I have whitelisted it in my preferences and added it as a contact.. Also everytime a mail comes in I right click it and say Not Spam. I only use the Web interface from eircom.net so its not local to my PC. I have spoken to eircom twice but got no where I was just told to do everything I was already doing. Also if I try to reply to these mails unless I remove the reference to info@galwaykayakclub.com from the reply it will not send and errors out. Yes I have sent the error. So to summarise.
    Following email address incorrectly marked as spam - info@galwaykayakclub.com
    Steps taken;
    1. added it to contact list
    2. whitelisted email address and whole domain
    3. right clicked each email and marked as not spam
    4. checked well know spam filter companies (Spamhaus etc) and confirmed domain is not blacklisted.

Also there are over 100 members of this club receiving these email and they are receiving them fine.

Please can someone check you internal blacklist and have this domain removed or else add it to whitelist.

Please do not ask me to call the 1530 number as it costs a fortune and I was on hold for a good while before I hung up.

Regards,

Jason 

jasonhiggins@eircom.net

Hi Jason,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having however I wouldn't be aware of a resolution from my channel here.

You can contact our webmail support team through email address webmaster@eircom.ie They'll be able to help you with this issue and hopefully resolve it for you.

You can forward the exact details you sent in the post.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement