Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint by email

Options
  • 02-12-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I want to complain about the disgraceful service that i received from staff at the Pembroke branch but i can't find an email address to send my complaint to. Can you please reply with it?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi MisseyB,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear you did not receive the level of service expected in one of our branches. At present, Bank of Ireland do not accept complaints by email. For phone and address details for our Complaints Team, please see here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MisseyB

Hi MisseyB,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear you did not receive the level of service expected in one of our branches. At present, Bank of Ireland do not accept complaints by email. For phone and address details for our Complaints Team, please see here.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thank you for your reply Tara. Your website says you aim to 'Make it easy for you to complain'. Printing a letter, putting it in an envelope and paying for a stamp to tell you how shoddy your service has been doesn't, in my opinion, qualify as making things easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

In 2013 not to have email for complaints .. unbelievable .. even Ryanair now has email address ..

Why not only accept complaints by Fax ? You would have happiest customers (=no complaints) ..

Advertisement