Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS Couriers in Ireland

Options
  • 02-12-2013 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Hi, I would like to know where the depot's for UPS Couriers are in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

http://www.ups.com/content/ie/en/contact/. I got this by Googling your post! Are you sure you are homeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

ups are such a shower of p***ks... waiting 16 days for a delivery supposed to take only 3 - 4 days... absolutely ridiculous... wouldnt advise anyone to use their service....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

clareames wrote: »
    ups are such a shower of p***ks... waiting 16 days for a delivery supposed to take only 3 - 4 days... absolutely ridiculous... wouldnt advise anyone to use their service....

Never had an issue with DHL or UPS. In fact the UPS driver in my area has often returned at the end of shift or happily dropped the package down the road to my place of work if I'm not at home.

16 days is excessive but the you should really elaborate fully on your story. If it was sent from abroad especially at this time of year delays are likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

ironclaw wrote: »
    Never had an issue with DHL or UPS. In fact the UPS driver in my area has often returned at the end of shift or happily dropped the package down the road to my place of work if I'm not at home.

16 days is excessive but the you should really elaborate fully on your story. If it was sent from abroad especially at this time of year delays are likely.

In my experience unless you live in an urban area UPS are worse than useless. In my experience once they see a rural address it gets thrown in a crate until you make contact with them. Even then delivery can take days..

With in the main urban centres they are a actually pretty good..

Advertisement