Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Lights, Donegal Town.

Options
  • 02-12-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Are they adding anymore? The ones approaching the Diamond from the Sligo direction look great, but its looking a little bare heading on the killybegs and Letterkenny roads.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Aye, does look a bit bare alright, though I'd doubt the funds are there to expand them much further. They spent a lot on the approach from Sligo side. Diamond itself looks well.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The bridge on the killybegs road usally looks pretty well, but only appeared to be lit on one side last night.

is it right that the building/comercial rates goes towards the lights?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    The bridge on the killybegs road usally looks pretty well, but only appeared to be lit on one side last night.

is it right that the building/comercial rates goes towards the lights?

chamber of commerce basically asks for contributions and whatever monies they have goes towards it as far as i know.

i think the diamond looks great (looks out of office window)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

chamber of commerce basically asks for contributions and whatever monies they have goes towards it as far as i know.

i think the diamond looks great (looks out of office window)

<reviews previous posts, works out which office is Eds>

;)

The town does actually look nice, they always seem to make a special effort on it, regardless of the ocassion, some larger towns in the region could take note.

Advertisement