Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Anyone Learned To Play Guitar From RB3?

• 02-12-2013 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Just curious as to how good of a teacher this game is....or if it's just for fun? I'm not trying to be a musician or anything, but I'd like to be able to play some popular songs.

Took a few lessons years ago....got nowhere with it, but spent a few hundred quid. Thinking of buying RB3 to learn some guitar.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

If you can somehow get your hands on a RB pro guitar (not going to happen!) you might learn guitar, but you'll probably only find the regular buttony guitar which is just for fun.

Drums are a totally different story. I've learned drums off the 4 pad system (graduated to electronic kit that plugs into the game).

Advertisement