Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did it sell

Options
  • 02-12-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

The building that contains, blue poppy dental surgery and other businesses in Donegal town was up for auction a couple of weeks ago, anyone know if it was sold an for how much??

Just being nosey... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Firblog wrote: »
    The building that contains, blue poppy dental surgery and other businesses in Donegal town was up for auction a couple of weeks ago, anyone know if it was sold an for how much??

Just being nosey... :D

The Millcourt? all I know is that bids had to be submitted in writting some time earlier in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Firblog

Ah, I see... Thought it was by auction myself. My mistake.

Firblog wrote: »
    Ah, I see... Thought it was by auction myself. My mistake.

I originally thought that as well. Lovely buildling, shame there is not more businesses housed in it.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Aye, it's a fine wee shopping mall. Can't understand why it's not utilised more, unless maybe rents are too high.

http://www.dngflanaganford.ie/detail.php?prop=949

Looking at the above, it looks like an average of 11-12k per unit per annum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

byte wrote: »
    Aye, it's a fine wee shopping mall. Can't understand why it's not utilised more, unless maybe rents are too high.

sewers used to back up regularly in one unit downstairs

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

sewers used to back up regularly in one unit downstairs
    Well, that definitely would be offputting for any potential tenant. Depending on what's wrong, it could be very expensive to repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

byte wrote: »
    Well, that definitely would be offputting for any potential tenant. Depending on what's wrong, it could be very expensive to repair.

That's the landlords problem to fix.
    Wouldn't fancy having a load of stock there when the inevitable happens though!

Advertisement