Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with size of font in Yahoo Mail

Options
  • 02-12-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

A few weeks ago, Yahoo made some changes to how email is displayed. Ever since then, when I type text in an email, the size of the text is incredibly small. I have a hard time reading it to see what I am typing. This only happens on my laptop, not on my smart phone. The size of the font is perfectly ok if I am reading an email sent to me, but it is teeny tiny in emails that I am sending.

Does anyone know what is going on and how I make the font bigger? I have looked in all the Search and Help categories in their Help section, but all that does is tell you how to change or password, or open an account. It doesn't give you any info on how to change the appearance of emails. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Not sure about the specific problem with Yahoo, but a quick fix is to press the control key and roll the mouse wheel up or down.

Let me know if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

That did the trick. Thanks a mill.

Advertisement