Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 on Xbox One issues

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

It's a lot harder to get a game on FIFA 14 than B4

That's true, but I've managed to get a good few FIFA games this week finally. Before, it was all "online squad mismatch" error.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So since there's a topic here....

AC4 is nearing it's end for me. After it and DR3, I would love to get an online FPS game to play. So options right now are Battlefield or COD.

I'd be more leaning towards Battlefield since I like the looks of being able to use planes and the likes...but topics like this about issues online have me worried. Is it ok to get or am I better off waiting a while?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

So since there's a topic here....

AC4 is nearing it's end for me. After it and DR3, I would love to get an online FPS game to play. So options right now are Battlefield or COD.

I'd be more leaning towards Battlefield since I like the looks of being able to use planes and the likes...but topics like this about issues online have me worried. Is it ok to get or am I better off waiting a while?

its alot more stable now since the 2nd patch and things finally seem to be working as they should but there's still issues to be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Cant seem to install the patch. Stuck on 0% for over an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

miju wrote: »
    its alot more stable now since the 2nd patch and things finally seem to be working as they should but there's still issues to be sorted.

ahem... well today I played again for the first time since the latest patch and I can say that I can finally join lobbies so considering I was unable to play the game for the last 2 weeks thats a good thing.

The game is exactly as bad as it was the moment I bought it... so, I feel like the last month has been a waste of time. The game got worse and worse to a point where I couldnt even play it. Now I can "play it". But the hit detection is horrible, keep getting black screens, some maps are still repeating frames, the sound is still off, etc

In my opinion things are as expected if the game would have been released today, but not 1 months ago...

• Advertisement
Advertisement